Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm a sinner too!

Ok, 
incase you didn't know ... which you probably did... I'm a sinner too!

there now it's out in the open. At least I got that off my chest.

I said I was going to blog more... but I haven't.
You see I had some complications... some very unexpected complications.
There was this thing that hit me from out of nowhere it was called CHRISTMAS.
I didn't see it coming and well... I didn't blog during the Christmas holiday.

"well Christmas has been over for a few weeks now"... you say...

I know... then the most unexpected thing in the world happened - 
MY MAC CRASHED!

These things aren't supposed to do that... and it took me a good bit of time to format the HD and then reinstall all my programs and get to the point where things are running normal again.

Even though it crashed I still would rather have my mac than a PC.

So why do I tell you all of this... 
Well it's a new year and I though we'd start off the new year getting the air clean.

So when the unexpected comes your way this year - just remember we have a God that is ready to reformat the HD and start all over... a clean slate for you and for me, and the cool thing is we don't have to wait for a CRASH or the start of a new year, we can start over clean everyday.

Now that doesn't mean there won't be some complications and problems - cause I know that wiping my HD clean has caused me some heartache, but I got a CLEAN HD to start with.

So here is what I'm doing this new year.... I'm starting clean today... God wipe my HD clean and let me know you more.


Scott

No comments: