Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Love Free Money

Ok... so maybe I should say unexpected money.  Cause I guess it's not really free.  Although those unexpected Birthday checks are always nice.

Anyway...

Have you gotten your stimulus check yet?  I haven't! -  I got an envelope from the IRS the other day and I thought finally it's here!  but nope... just telling me it was on it's way.  I've been waiting for this check.  Not because I need the money... just the security of having it.   Somehow there was some mix-up with the Govt.  I know hard to believe right.  We signed up for the direct deposit method... and were expecting this check over a month ago.  We actually planned a "get away" because the check was coming... and then it didn't come.  It was a huge bummer!

But today... I got a refund on some insurance that i didn't realize was coming... a blessing! It wasn't much... but when it comes and you're not expecting it... that is when you can smile and say.... Let's go out to diner!

I love it when you get an unexpected gift, surprise, encouraging word... it just makes my day.
Maybe you could be that or do that for someone today... see if it doesn't come back around to you.


and hopefully my stimulus check will be here soon!

No comments: