Tuesday, June 3, 2008

School is almost out

Can you believe it... another year almost wrapped up.  Two more days of School and then it's all over with... then summer begins.

My son has been on a countdown for the last 3 weeks, he can hardly stand it.  You'd think he was graduating and moving out or something... but he's just in Kindergarten.   Oh well only 11 more years of that with him.

I'm stoked about the summer... Big Stuf will be here sooner than we know it... and that just excites me.  

I get to do something this weekend that I don't get a chance to do very often, but I love to do it every time I get an opportunity.  I'm preaching in the main services.  It's on a topic that just makes my heart explode.  Worship.

What a way to kick off the summer.... so kick back... finish strong... and let's enjoy the heat!

No comments: