Friday, June 20, 2008

Ring, Ring...

So my 10th anniversary is coming up, my wife's birthday is coming very soon and she is leaving for Texas next week.  So hmmm what does she need before she leaves.

Well... I will say that my wife has been on this kick to lose weight as well.  She has now lost 30 lbs, and I'm super excited for her.  So like me she now has the problem that her jewelry does not fit, including her wedding band.

I was planning on getting her a ring for our 10th anniversary - so we've been looking at them (casually).  Tonight was a date night for us... it started with dinner and ended with a softball tournament (I know, how romantic).  

but in the middle we stopped in a jewelry store that was closing and started to look around. And there it was the ring she wanted... so when you see her - feel free to comment on the nice ring on her finger... for it will probably be another 10 years for this to happen again!


No comments: