Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mixed feelings...

So tomorrow is a huge day in the life of our student ministry.  We leave for BIG STUF @ 5:00 AM.  Exciting, I know.

I love this camp.  They do an amazing job on preparing students to hear from God.  They set the stage for it (literally).  Each year they do something amazing on the stage and open up in a huge way.  I know this year will be no different.

This is the first year I will be going to camp without my wife (sad whimper goes here).  She and the kids are having an amazing time in Oklahoma right now.  They are on their way to see family and had an opportunity to stop and see one of Amy's high school friends.  I'm excited they have this opportunity... but I already miss them.

Can't wait for Big Stuf... not excited about the wake up time!
Pray for us and my family.


See ya on the flip side!

No comments: